An expert in the fields of Human Resources Management and Career Coaching
As founder of Consilium Human Capital, Rosalie has been involved in elevating individual, team, and organizational performance by strategically partnering with leaders to make better decisions regarding their people issues.Rosalie is passionate about helping people thrive and successfully achieve their goals.She has dedicated her career to developing individuals potential, nurturing leaders, and creating a work place where people happily thrive.
As a strategic business partner with Profiles International, she incorporates the technology represented in the broad spectrum of employee and business assessments to:
- Strengthen and validate new talent selection
- Uncover and provide critical insights into managerial and team dynamics
- Provide essential perspectives to succession planning
- Capitalize on insights generated by 360-degree feedback programs
- Optimize sales performance
- Increase employee retention
Rosalie gained a broad foundation in operations, marketing, and human capital management while working for multiple Fortune 500 organizations.She then advanced to senior leadership responsibilities with two industry leaders, where she:
- Elevated divisional marketing and operational performance
- Re-energized underperforming business teams and groups
- Influenced and positively impacted departmental and divisional structures, and people assignments
Rosalie holds a B.A. from the State University of New York at Stony Brook, her SPHR, and is currently pursuing her M.S. in Organizational Behavior & Executive Coaching from the University of Texas at Dallas.Rosalie lives in Allen, TX with her family.Learn more about Ms. Taylor-Robinson through her website www.consiliumhc.com.