Eileen Marin talks about her healing journal “Color Outside The Lines”. COTL takes traditional journaling two steps forward. The book foreword was written by a therapist and the introduction by the author provides a simple and clear explanation of the process. The journal includes blank pages with thought provoking statements ending in “because …” on each page along with lined facing pages to be used for additional work. Uncover and discover – for more information go to www.coloroutsidethelinesbook.
With mislabeling becoming more prevalent, Faye Elahi talks about the most common additives and how they are harming our bodies.
What are the most common artificial sweeteners , associated health concerns, & who should avoid them?
Aspartame, Stevia, Saccharin,
- Most common artificial colors, associated health concerns & who should avoid them ?
yellow #5, yellow # 6 , Blue # 2, Red # 3 , Red # 40 aluminum lake, Green # 3
- Are Natural Colors “perfectly safe” ?
Annatto, Caramel …
Von Eaglin takes us through the power and meaning behind our every day choices.
- How do our choices affect our lives?
- How are choices and responsibility linked?
- How can people grow using their choices?