Today we talk with Ryan Lowery, Patricia Bragg, and Daniel Tague.
Ryan talks about the top things you should avoid in your food as well as your children’s food. Things like: vegetable oils, artificial sweeteners, maltodextrin, sugar overloaded foods, and more.
We talk with the AMAZING Patricia Bragg, co-creator of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar, about her healthy habits. Health Habit Chat #1: The habit of hydration. Slow aging cells-The fountain of youth in your water bottle! You can buy her book, “Water: The Shocking Truth That Can Save Your Life” on Amazon, it is full of great information and ways to get healthier!
We talk with Daniel Tague about How important training tempo is while lifting, here are some notes from Daniel:
- A specific speed of a given repetition
- 4 phases/ 4 digits, each representing seconds
- Importance of tempo?
- Changes the type of strength being trained
- Can lessen or increase stress/ damage to the joints
- Tempo for Training Goals
- General strength and hypertrophy 2121 or 3120
- Joint stability 2421
- Explosive strength 1011 (utilizes stretch reflex) potentially more damage on joints
- Starting Speed 2201